Remove Apple linked ID ( iPhone 5 )
I just recently got an iPhone 5 which was password protected and I managed to update that to remove the password... -Now I'm stuck on a bit that says Activate iPhone - ................. There is an Apple ID that shows a little bit of an email address linked to the iPhone.
I'm assuming there must be a way to remove that so that I can enter mine and use my Apple ID on the iPhone 5 and access everything like the App Store.
Any help with what to do would be massively appreciated and thankful.
- 02-16-2016, 04:37 PM #2
- 02-16-2016, 04:42 PM #3
- 02-16-2016, 04:51 PM #4
- 02-16-2016, 04:51 PM #5iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: Remove Apple linked ID ( iPhone 5 )
- 02-16-2016, 05:00 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2016, 07:45 AM
- By steven2014 in forum Apple MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2016, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2016, 01:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2016, 01:00 PM
- By RevJar in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2016, 12:55 PM