iphone 5 vibration problem
my iphone 5 vibration still not working after change new vibrator, please help me what to do??
- 01-28-2016, 09:04 PM #2
- 24,972 Posts
Re: iphone 5 vibration problem
Welcome to iMore! Do you have "vibration" turned on in Settings> General > Accessibility > Vibration
Have you tried Reset All Settings?
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2016, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2016, 11:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2016, 08:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2016, 04:44 PM
- By bajanboytoy in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2016, 03:35 PM