how do i change my primary contact on my iphone 5?
I want the contact to be the same as my apple and itunes contact
- 01-14-2016, 04:13 AM #2
- 01-14-2016, 04:34 AM #3iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: how do i change my primary contact on my iphone 5?
Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > scroll down to My Info and choose the contact you want. If you already have a contact set up for yourself in your Contacts App, check to see if this one is the one linked to your AppleID (go into the contact and scroll to the bottom, it should tell you).
- By Iam Sarah in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-17-2016, 08:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2016, 08:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2016, 04:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2016, 11:08 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2016, 09:51 PM