I want to transfer jpgs from PC to iPhone5
iPhone is plugged into PC and into iPhone5, now what?
- 01-12-2016, 07:39 AM #2iMore Specialist
- 936 Posts
Re: I want to transfer jpgs from PC to iPhone5
The DCIM folder is read only on the iPhone, so you can't copy files to it from a computer.
Several options exist to get the photos on your phone:
- Use iCloud Photo Library
- Mail them to yourself
- Use an app like Transmit to copy the photos to your phone via wireless connection
- Use any of the cloud storage apps on the app store to upload your photos and view them on the phone (Dropbox, Onedrive, etc)
- By JoliPipe Game in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-31-2016, 06:09 AM
- By 00101 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2016, 09:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2016, 07:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2016, 06:59 AM