Unresponsive screen on iPhone 5 after drop
My friend dropped his iPhone 5 this morning when he pulled it out of his pocket. There was no damage to the screen itself, but now the screen is totally unresponsive to touch. He can see incoming calls/texts and such, but can't do anything with them since the touch screen isn't working. I'm wondering if the drop loosened the digitizer connection or something. I haven't opened up an iPhone in a long time. Can someone point me to a video or webpage that will help me check for loose connections? I don't want to destroy his device.
- 01-04-2016, 05:44 PM #2
Re: Unresponsive screen on iPhone 5 after drop
iFixit.com has the best repair manuals. You can contact them as well.
There's other iPhone 5 guides at iFixit.
- By eyecrispy in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2016, 08:27 PM
- By Jaysmith in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2016, 05:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2016, 03:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2016, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2016, 01:17 PM