how do i erase cookies and history on my iPhone 5
i got a security/locked message alert while using Safari which is a scam so i was told to reset my settings, clear cookies and clear history. how do i clear the cookies and history?
- 11-20-2015, 04:51 AM #2
- 7,790 Posts
Re: how do i erase cookies and history on my iPhone 5
Welcome to iMore! To erase web site data on your iPhone follow these steps:
1. Open Safari and tap on the bookmark button at the bottom of the screen
2. Tap "Clear"
3. Tap on a time frame. To erase ALL data tap on "All Time"
- By Gold Max in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 17Last Post: 11-24-2015, 01:08 AM
- By dwd3885 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 11-22-2015, 09:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-20-2015, 05:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2015, 10:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2015, 08:39 PM