My iphone 5 freezes on homescreen
hi, i have an iphone 5. whenever i go to home sceen my phone freezes for 2 minutes then restarts by itself, if i use siri (skipping homescreen) i can switch between apps without any issues. also in recents panel i can clear all running apps but when i touch home screen, the phone freezes again. can you give me an idea to what the problem is? i have not changed anything in homescreen recently so i don't know whats the issue.
- 11-15-2015, 11:35 AM #2
- 38,524 Posts
Re: My iphone 5 freezes on homescreen
I can only *assume* you have a defective display or a corrupted setting or iOS version.
Try going to Settings→ General→ Reset and then select "Reset All Settings". If that doesn't help, try restoring your device via iTunes and then set it up as new.
- 11-15-2015, 11:48 AM #3
- By Rafkin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 03:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 11:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 10:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 08:17 AM
- By sirbertkin in forum Apple TVReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2015, 07:58 AM