how do i delete all data on my iphone5
I have upgraded to iphone 6s and wish to sell my iphone 5 to best buy-must delete all
- 11-06-2015, 08:22 AM #2
- 11-06-2015, 08:28 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
Re: how do i delete all data on my iphone5
Firstly, backup and data or music that you wish to keep, then if you use iCloud you MUST disable it on your device that you are selling. As a new user I cannot post links as of yet but a quick Google will link you to Apple articles and third party articles with step by step instructions.
Secondly you need to fully erase your device which is in Settings --> General --> Reset --> Erase All Content and Settings.
Hope this helps!
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2016, 07:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2015, 06:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2015, 07:12 AM
I have tapped my screen twice with 3 fingers but still get the font size back to normal, how else can I do this?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2015, 06:29 AM