Is there a way to get rid of the voice control on iPhone 5?
I don't like the sound and don't need the application.
- 11-02-2015, 01:51 PM #2
- 7,736 Posts
Re: Is there a way to get rid of the voice control on iPhone 5?
Welcome to iMore! Are you referring to Siri? If so, you can deactivate the feature by going to Settings > General > Siri, and toggling Siri to the OFF position. If you're talking about something else please provide some more details so we can help you.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2015, 07:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2015, 07:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2015, 02:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2015, 01:12 PM
- By Mohamed Abdoola in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2015, 12:01 PM