my iphone 5 battery wont charge after it drained
i didnt charge it for a night and in the morning i was going to charge it but it didnt even show the charging symbol or dead battery, just black screen with nothing new, help!!
- 11-01-2015, 09:01 PM #2
- 11-01-2015, 09:08 PM #3
- 7,805 Posts
Re: my iphone 5 battery wont charge after it drained
Welcome to iMore! Try using a different lightning cable and wall adapter and see if that works. You may also want to try performing a soft reset just to make sure it isn't frozen. To perform a soft reset, hold both the power button and home button down until you see the Apple boot logo. If your iPhone 5 still isn't turning on then, as robertk328 mentioned, your battery is probably shot.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-15-2016, 06:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2015, 05:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2015, 07:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2015, 07:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2015, 06:31 PM