dropped the phone and now can't make a call
I have an iphone 5. I dropped it really badly but there is no damage of its appearance. Everything else works (voice memos, siri, internet, signal, game, camera, video recording,...) except that when I called someone, it appears that the person received the call but I can't hear anything from the person, and the person didn't hear anything from me either. I tested that with my friend next to me. Texting is normal so as 4G network. What's wrong and can I fix this myself?
- 10-28-2015, 04:39 PM #2
- 7,810 Posts
Re: dropped the phone and now can't make a call
Welcome to iMore! You probably busted the earpiece when the phone hit the ground. You can take it to a local repair shop and see what they charge to replace it or you could attempt to do it yourself. If you're not well versed in electronics I would opt to have someone else do it.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2015, 08:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2015, 03:33 PM
- By Tom Nesbit in forum SiriReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2015, 03:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2015, 02:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2015, 02:48 PM