My iphone 5 no longer vibrates on silent... help!?!
Yes, I have the correct settings. I first noticed the problem after doing the most recent update for iOS.
- 10-21-2015, 02:23 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
Re: My iphone 5 no longer vibrates on silent... help!?!
Given Settings->Sound->"Vibrate on silent" is already set, try opening Settings->Sound, scroll down to Sounds and Vibration Patterns -> Ringtone. Scroll to the top, tap Vibration and choose any Standard Vibration.
- 10-21-2015, 04:52 AM #3
- 7,825 Posts
Why doesn't my iPhone 5 vibrate on silent?
Welcome to iMore! As long as you're certain that you have your settings correct, try one or more of the following:
1. Perform a soft reset. To perform a soft reset, hold both the power button and home button down until you see the Apple boot logo.
2. Perform a device recover. You might want to set your phone up as a new device as it provides the cleanest install possible.
3. Contact Apple. Hopefully it isn't an issue with the vibrate mechanism in your phone.
Are you feeling the phone vibrate when you're in settings messing around with the vibration settings?
Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
- By thapa Suman in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2015, 07:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 04:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2015, 09:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 09:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2015, 08:37 AM