Setting It Up
Treading into deep enemy waters...
Bought an iphone for my girlfriend.
It'd locked to rogers.
I bought an unlock code for it.
But, I apparently can't set it up without putting a valid rogers sim into it.
I only have my WIND sim.
How can I use the unlock code I get if I cant use the phone past the "you cant use this without a sim card" stage?\
I tried connecting it to itunes, but that tells me to use the sim card too.
Do you really need to connect it to a sim network to be able to even use it past the setup?
- 10-18-2015, 04:19 PM #2
- 10-18-2015, 04:31 PM #4
Re: Setting It Up
That was the first thing I did. It tells me it doesnt work pretty much and that the phone is locked. I called apple and they said I have to use a Rogers Sim first.
I dont have one. There has to be a way to just use the phone, I mean all others OS's can, why not Apple?
- 10-18-2015, 06:40 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2015, 12:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2015, 04:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2015, 03:41 PM
- By bones467 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2015, 02:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2015, 08:13 AM