iPhone 5 hardware repair
I have an iPhone 5. It is USA purchased. It got dipped into water for say 10 sec. It is not showing network(showing searching at the left top corner, where usually network carrier name is displayed.)
Since, it is USA purchased none of the service centers are ready to give me a hardware repairing service. Is there any other way to get the phone repaired?
Rest of the phone is working perfectly fine. Please suggest me some way out from this trouble.
Thanks in advance.
- 10-06-2015, 06:02 AM #2
- 7,781 Posts
Re: iPhone 5 hardware repair
If it were me I'd give the phone some more time to dry out and throw it away if it doesn't start working on its own. Many water damage issues don't present themselves right away but show up later on. I honestly doubt your phone will ever work as good as it used to.
Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
- 10-06-2015, 07:15 AM #3
- By Superjudge in forum SprintReplies: 22Last Post: 11-23-2015, 08:49 AM
- By dfb8085 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 10-11-2015, 02:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2015, 05:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2015, 06:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2015, 06:13 PM