why my iphone 5 on and off while its charging
my iphone was lowbat for several days. then last night i tried to charged it and i was so shock why it is on and off while charging appearing with that logo. don't know what to do since i dont encounter like this. thank you
- 09-30-2015, 09:57 AM #2iMore Pro
- 570 Posts
Re: why my iphone 5 on and off while its charging
Well if your phone is off and THEN you connect the charger, it will (or should) boot and turn on automatically.
If you are seeing the apple logo and the device turn on and off, first try connecting it to your computer and see if iTunes recognizes it, seems like it could be in recovery mode. If iTunes does not recognizes it, try holding the power button + home button for about 10 -15 secs or until you see it booting again (turning off and the apple logo appearing).
Hope you can solve the issue
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2015, 08:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 09:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2015, 08:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 08:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 07:07 AM