How to repair my dropped iPhone 5
I fell with my iPhone 5 in my hand and smashed it on the ground. The screen is fine but the display went all scattered-looking and then the phone shut off. It will not start; just made a grinding sound, then nothing.
I am wondering whether somethings have shifted inside that I could repair on my own.
- 09-11-2015, 08:18 AM #2
- 10-09-2015, 03:48 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How to repair my dropped iPhone 5
In my opinion take it to a repair shop it is not a home job. I was facing the same issue with my iPhone 5s and at that time I was in Hawaii. TCAWireless was referred to me by a colleague and It was the best referral I have ever received from anyone. They did great job. I hope this will help you.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 09-18-2015, 11:40 AM
- By Zinitter in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2015, 01:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2015, 12:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2015, 06:36 AM
- By Spadoukie in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2015, 04:47 AM