Tried to unjailbreak my phone because I had to sell it, Messed up while doing it! Can I please get some help?

I

iMore Question

Tried to unjailbreak my phone because I had to sell it, Messed up while doing it!

I decided I was going to cell my iphone 5 (16gb) so i tried to restore my Iphone. After I install the software update 8.4.1 It tells me error 3014 and I tried to force turn off my phone and now it is stuck at the apple logo. Every time I try and restore it the bar goes to about 10 percent and then disappears. Please I really need to fix this phone!

supervolcano

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Tried to unjailbreak my phone because I had to sell it, Messed up while doing it!

Hi,
Are you using a Windows pc or a Mac?
Error 3014 has to do with connectivity to Apple servers issues.

1. Disable your antivirus/firewall.
2. Put your device in DFU mode (watch how to do that on YouTube).
3. Ensure you have the latest Itunes update.

Try again and let us know.

Destrofoo

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: Tried to unjailbreak my phone because I had to sell it, Messed up while doing it!

Hey it's the OP I just made an acount, Before I decided to screw up my phone I decided to check for updates via settings. It wasn't connecting for an update. I've had my itunes updated and still the same error. Please keep trying!

supervolcano

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm assuming your iPhone is recognised in iTunes?
Have you tried to put your iPhone in DFU mode as I suggested earlier?
You haven't indicated in your last post what instructions you have followed.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Tried to unjailbreak my phone because I had to sell it, Messed up while doing...

Why is jailbreaking your phone necessary to sell it?

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

I had the same 3014 error when I was doing my upgrades and downgrades for ios9b5 to 8.4

are you doing the unjailbreak via .ipsw? if yes, it is probably an outdated iOS no longer supported. you must get iOS 8.4.1 ipsw or use DFU

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Are you using the newest iTunes? Also, you're putting it into DFU mode right?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro