Help unlocking jailbroken iphone
My old phone is an iphone 5(since upgraded to galaxy s5) that I jailbroke a few years ago. Since getting the galaxy I just used the iphone as an ipod and occasionally for wifi apps. I changed the passcode at one point my last semester of school to something that isn't a normal passcode for anything else i use and let it sit all summer and now that I'm trying to use it again, I can not remember the passcode. I can do whatever it takes to prove the phone is mine, not stolen. The lock screen picture is a picture of me and friends.
I want to be able to have access to the music, texts, photos on it again whether thru bypassing, brute force, or even a backup that I can use to restore later without the passcode. I do have access to the "find my iphone" that is on it (showing offline) and obviously I have my apple ID and PW.
I do not want to restore the phone and lose all my data on it that is not an option, I would rather just leave it how it is since I still have access to all the music that is on it even without the passcode via the "drag up from the bottom of the screen" ipod controls. Obviously this information is not going to be put up for the public to see but if someone could private message me something that would help it would be awesome!
- Best AnswerSep 02 2015 | 8:05 pm EDT
- 09-02-2015, 08:05 PM #2
- 09-02-2015, 08:06 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2015, 04:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2015, 03:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2015, 11:22 PM
- By sasa84 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2015, 06:12 PM