Why is My iPhone 5 Vibrating Every Few Seconds When Plugged In?

teeth1

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5. I was charging the phone with a charging case whilst listening to music on bluetooth speakers on Fri 28th night. The phone did heat up.

On 29th Sat morning, the phone was working find but randomly shut off whilst I was using it. I was able to turn it back on and reuse it until it turned off again but when the apple logo showed up when I booted it, the screen flickered - as if brightness was going up down up down.

Then on 30th Sunday when I charged the phone, it showed the charging symbol on notifications and made the charging sound but the battery percentage wouldn't increase, It went down from 11% to 7% then the phone completely switched off.

It wouldn't turn back again and when I plugged in the charger it vibrates every few seconds. Now it just vibrates when I plug it in and the screen is completely black and won't turn on at all.

I have important videos and photos on the device that I cannot lose. I am out of warranty so Apple repair will be too expensive.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Connect the device to your computer and then transfer your important videos and photos from the device into your computer. Afterwards, put the device in recovery mode and reinstall iOS. If that doesn't fix the problem, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem and give you an estimate of how much it would cost to fix.l, if necessary.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice