When I press Music icon on i5, screen is blank
I updated my music library and now when I press Music icon, screen stays blank
- 08-05-2015, 09:25 PM #2
- 25,049 Posts
Re: When I press Music icon on i5, screen is blank
First try a hard reset.
Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
Not work, try going to Settings >Music>Toggle off show Apple Music. Go launch the music app. Then go back and toggle Show Apple Music back on. Then go check the music app.
If this doesn't work, then you may need to restore your device to iTunes.
- 08-06-2015, 08:52 AM #3
- By SkydiverTilt in forum Apple WatchReplies: 18Last Post: 09-15-2015, 12:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2015, 05:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2015, 08:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2015, 07:40 PM
- By kyleijazz in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2015, 04:57 PM