iphone 5 wont turn on at all
I have an iPhone 5 IOS 8.1, my wake/sleep button stopped working a couple weeks ago. Today I did a complete upgrade on Cydia, when it finished the iPhone did not reboot, it just exited the Cydia app. Now I can't turn it on at all, even if I connect to my PC, it can not be seen, by my pc or itunes. I can not do a hard reset because my wake/sleep button does not work. What can I do to fix this, very urgent.
- 07-11-2015, 08:10 PM #2
- 07-11-2015, 08:52 PM #3iMore Expert
- 797 Posts
Re: iphone 5 wont turn on at all
Now if you are on iOS 8, I think tinyumbrella won't be able to help you as it's not yet updated for iOS 8 but 7 and bellow.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By xNeezzy in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 20Last Post: 07-16-2015, 12:13 PM
- By Tendaimusic1 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2015, 07:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2015, 05:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2015, 02:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2015, 02:25 PM