connecting iphone 5 to two seperate bluetooth devices
OK, I ride a motorcycle.. I bought the BLUETOOTH device that plugs into the cigarette lighter plug and the AUX hole so I can play music from my Iphone 5 (PANDORA) thru the bike speakers... Now, I have bought the TURTLE 4.0 BLUETOOTH speaker to attach to the trunk lid on my bike to have music on the back of the bike.. How can I get my Iphone to recognize BOTH BLUETOOTH speaker devices so that the music of my phone comes thru ALL the speakers??
- 07-03-2015, 01:46 PM #2
- 07-08-2015, 01:18 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 229 Posts
Re: connecting iphone 5 to two seperate bluetooth devices
So a phone call would happen on only one device, streaming music can happen to only one device. Also keep in mind the devices your connecting to must accept the correct profile to be able to connect to your phone then be in stand by while another device connects. Most speakers wont do this as they are designed for streaming music and thus only one connection permitted.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2015, 08:09 AM
- By Intense Soul in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2015, 01:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2015, 10:30 AM