- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Iphone 5 speaking problems!
I have an iphone 5 that was woking fine for 2 years, but now from about 2 weeks when i speak to others, they cannot hear me from the speaker, only if i put headset.
I have tryied to change the speakers but nothing has happened the problem is still the same, somebody told's me that is a problem with the logical board.
Is there anybody that has had this problem?
Thank you guys.
- 07-03-2015, 06:53 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
Re: Iphone 5 speaking problems!
My old iPhone's(4) loud speaker didn't work at all I changed the speaker but it didnt solve.
I realized the problem is the ampifier ic on the logic board.
So if you changed the microphone and still not working it might be a logical board or the connectors cables btw board and mic.
Also for the last chance try restoring os using iTunes
- By Slammers08 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 07-31-2015, 02:57 PM
- By sariflenia in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 07-16-2015, 05:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2015, 01:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2015, 12:21 AM