- iMore Newbie
- 27 Posts
iPhone 5 Reception after BIG Thunderstorm - Help!?
Just recently, a big thunderstorm hit the Greater Philadelphia Area, including my hometown. Once it came to an end, the reception on my iPhone has dropped significantly to the point that there's "No Service" at its worst, and one or two signals at its best. I'm asking my fellow iPhone 5 users here on the forums because I don't know what to do next.
For context, I wasn't outside during or after the storm (as of this writing).
- Best AnswerJun 23 2015 | 7:37 pm EDT
Chances are there are a bunch of cell towers down... All you can do is wait until they're fixed.
- 06-23-2015, 07:37 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 09-16-2015, 10:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2015, 10:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2015, 05:41 PM
- By swandy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2015, 04:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2015, 03:00 PM