Impressions of First (ever) iPhone

Williams_810

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
It's only been a week or two since getting my iPhone 5 in the mail, and I thought now would be great to provide my thoughts on the experience so far (if TL;DR, then scroll to the bottom for the conclusion).

Condition-wise, the phone appeared to be okay; I didn't know what to expect about its shape because I ordered it from eBay. I also didn't expect to find it looking almost brand-new. The only noticeable giveaway to its past was minor scuffs down the bottom, where the speaker, USB port, and headphone jack is. Otherwise, everything worked as expected.

The phone itself is smooth as silk; as soon as I cut my sim card down to size, inserted it into my phone and got on with using it, whenever I opened an app it wasted almost no time to run, which I appreciate, considering that I came from Windows Phone (their stuff is okay, too but this is just as good).

I am still getting acquainted with the phone and looking up info on how to make the most of it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ConGrats on your new iPhone 5. If you think the iPhone 5 is smooth as silk wait until you try the iPhone 6/6Plus.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
The 5 is still a great phone. I'm really a fan of the size, but its obvious that phones are moving away from the small form factor.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro