- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
I know there are programs that can recover lost data such as photos and texts, but Im wondering if it is possible to recover lost data from various apps? I have an app called MicPro, which I used to record interviews for my master thesis. I managed (somehow) to delete all my recordings and i am desperate to get them back. Do any of you know a way to recover them?
- 06-18-2015, 07:41 AM #2
- 08-12-2015, 12:35 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Data Recovery
Retrieval of Lost Recordings is Possible Now!
On the off chance that you incidentally erase a vital recording, there are a couple of approaches to recover the recording if a backup of your gadget has been made that contains the lost file or document.
Don't backup or sync your cell or mobile after you have lost your records. You are in danger overwriting your backup that contains the lost documents.
iTunes makes a backup of your gadgets information every day when you adjust your gadget with you're PC. This backup contains your gadgets settings, and some application information. iRecorder recordings are moved down with the mobile backup.
There are numbers of backup recovery programs available in online world for windows and Mac OS X that helps smart phone users to recover files from iTunes backups. So, Don't worry!
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2015, 02:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2015, 11:51 AM
- By Ledsteplin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-17-2015, 07:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2015, 01:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2015, 07:14 AM