Data Recovery

Fred172

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi.

I know there are programs that can recover lost data such as photos and texts, but Im wondering if it is possible to recover lost data from various apps? I have an app called MicPro, which I used to record interviews for my master thesis. I managed (somehow) to delete all my recordings and i am desperate to get them back. Do any of you know a way to recover them?

Thx.
Fred.

sanayajefferson

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi.

I know there are programs that can recover lost data such as photos and texts, but Im wondering if it is possible to recover lost data from various apps? I have an app called MicPro, which I used to record interviews for my master thesis. I managed (somehow) to delete all my recordings and i am desperate to get them back. Do any of you know a way to recover them?

Thx.
Fred.

Hi Fred

Retrieval of Lost Recordings is Possible Now!

On the off chance that you incidentally erase a vital recording, there are a couple of approaches to recover the recording if a backup of your gadget has been made that contains the lost file or document.

Don't backup or sync your cell or mobile after you have lost your records. You are in danger overwriting your backup that contains the lost documents.

iTunes makes a backup of your gadgets information every day when you adjust your gadget with you're PC. This backup contains your gadgets settings, and some application information. iRecorder recordings are moved down with the mobile backup.

There are numbers of backup recovery programs available in online world for windows and Mac OS X that helps smart phone users to recover files from iTunes backups. So, Don't worry!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox