What PIN do I enter to start setting up my IPhone 5
Just received my new IPhone 5. after slide to unlock I'm presented with a number pad asking for my PIN. The only options I have are "Cancel" or "Emergency". I haven'tset any PIN myself yet. At the top left it says "no service". Broadband is turned on but obviously not linked to this phone yet but so far as I can make out, a SIM is already inside.
- 04-11-2015, 03:58 PM #2
- 04-11-2015, 04:03 PM #3iMore Genius
- 3,636 Posts
Re: What PIN do I enter to start setting up my IPhone 5
I'm assuming you purchased this used?
From what you described, it sounds like someone did not get it ready to sell. If you have access to iTunes, you could attempt to connect it to your computer and see if you get the option to configure a new device.
- By Ledsteplin in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 33Last Post: 06-03-2015, 02:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2015, 02:29 PM
- By techiese in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2015, 07:26 PM
- By Ipheuria in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2015, 06:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2015, 01:46 PM