deleted system>library>carrier bundles>iphone folder and now i cannot connect to internet. any help?
hi so im pretty sure i really screwed up my phone (iphone 5 at&t). so i downloaded a tweak called lock saver the other day and ever since ive been having internet problems on my phone. ive barely been able to connect, and when i can its only for a short time period. i didnt think that this tweak was the problem (i uninstalled it several days ago and have been having problems since) until i found something on reddit saying that it was cauing problems and such. so i followed its instructions which told me to go to var>mobile>library>carrier bundles and delete a folder called iphone and to delete everything inside another folder called overlay. i couldnt find a folder called iphone so i went back to >library and noticed 2 folder/link things thsat mentioned carrier bundles, so i clicked on one and it led me inside a folder called iphone. i copied it and then deleted it and reboted my phone, and didnt notice until after i had rebooted that the iphone folder i had deleted was apart of system>library>carrier bundles. now im not able to connect to the internet at all, and when i try turning lte on, it turns itself back off and basically just doesnt work.
- Best AnswerApr 04 2015 | 7:32 am EDT
Connect to iTunes and restore the iOS... The process will download and reinstall the missing files.
- 04-04-2015, 07:32 AM #2
- By archravi in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 18Last Post: 08-08-2016, 10:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2015, 04:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2015, 03:12 AM
- By oscaramzz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2015, 03:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2015, 12:52 AM