I can take a photo with my iPhone 5 and the picture looks great, but when I email it or upload the photo to a website or anyplace where it can be viewed on a PC, it is very blurry. Am I doing something wrong?
I am using the native photo app.
What is the best photo taking app to use to get the best close up pics?
- 04-03-2015, 01:36 PM #2
Re: Photo question
Personally, I have never had a problem with blurry photos taken with any iPhone I've ever used when viewing them on a computer. The native camera app, in my experience, is more than sufficient. Having said that, please take a look at some of the Photography apps reviewed by the iMore Blog.
- By RavenSword in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 27Last Post: 04-12-2015, 03:19 PM
- By iregxx in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2015, 12:25 AM
- By raddbj03 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 09:04 PM
- By JonFHewitt in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2015, 01:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 12:38 PM