My iPhone will not start, the display is black and vibrates every 5 seconds. How can I fix this?

Mrgud

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
iPhone will not start, the display is black and vibrates every 5 seconds

iPhone was working two days ago. Just did not work Power button and has a very low battery (the battery discharged for 5-6 hours) .I am iphone disassembled and replaced a new battery. Now the iPhone will not be turned on. The display is black and vibrates every 5 seconds.
I disconnected a few times and merged display, but the situation is still the same.
iTunes sees the iphone when connected to a computer, but he constantly vibrates.
I put a second battery, but the situation is again at the same
Sorry for my bad english.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: iPhone will not start, the display is black and vibrates every 5 seconds

something may have been improperly reassembled - or there's more wrong than you thought before replacing the battery.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Start all over retrace your steps make sure the iPhone is completely off before you disassemble

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

iPhone was working two days ago. Just did not work Power button and has a very low battery (the battery discharged for 5-6 hours) .I am iphone disassembled and replaced a new battery. Now the iPhone will not be turned on. The display is black and vibrates every 5 seconds.
I disconnected a few times and merged display, but the situation is still the same.
iTunes sees the iphone when connected to a computer, but he constantly vibrates.
I put a second battery, but the situation is again at the same
Sorry for my bad english.

Which iPhone is this occurring with? The iMore Blog has DIY tutorials for various iPhone models. You can start viewing some of them via the following link.

http://www.imore.com/diy

Mrgud

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site

I am sorry that I have not mentioned, it is the iPhone 5, I do not understand, when I put the screen with another iPhone 5, everything is working properly. Get back the original screen,,, again vibrates continuously, every 5 seconds and there is no picture on the screen. Why, so I'm not disassembled display ... why. I just replaced the battery.
It is a series of iPhone 5 that are not good,, battery and the power button for iPhone. Purchased in 12 months in 2012.
I did not know that this Series iPhone could replace free of charge at Apple. It's all over. I have it disassembled and the display does not work,, but I do not know why !!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2