iPhone will not start, the display is black and vibrates every 5 seconds.
My iPhone 5 was worked two days ago. He just has not worked Power button and has a very low battery (the battery discharged for 5-6 hours) .I am iphone disassembled and replaced a new battery. Now the iPhone will not be turned on. The display is black and every 5 seconds turns on vibrate.
I disconnected a few times and merged display, but the situation is still the same.
iTunes sees the iphone when connected to a computer, but he constantly vibrates.
Sorry for my bad english.
- 03-21-2015, 11:42 AM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: iPhone will not start, the display is black and vibrates every 5 seconds.
Hi there and welcome to iMore.
What the reason you replaced the battery?
I honestly can't think of a better solution than taking it into an Apple Store and letting them look at it.
There is no reasonable way an iPhone battery should be so dead it needs replacement in only 2.5 years max, in my opinion, unless it was faulty to begin with and I would have taken it to an Apple Store and let them diagnose the problem.
I downloaded Apple Watch because I thought it would be helpful on my iPhone, it's not. Should I get rid of it?By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-07-2015, 10:36 AM
- By hawks25 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2015, 05:04 PM
- By EchoOne30 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2015, 12:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2015, 10:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2015, 10:00 AM