i have a problem with my iphone 5?
My iphone 5 is dead
When i charge it, he turn on automatically but the screen stay in home page (the one the shows up when you turn it up)
I try to do a reset (factory hard reset or another i conect to the pc with itunes) but doesn't work, i press home + on/off to shut down but he never turn off (i need to wait the batterys over and finaly turn off)
I cant do anything
I need help!!!
- 11-01-2014, 12:16 PM #2
- 11-01-2014, 04:13 PM #4
Re: i have a problem with my iphone 5?
I love the iphone's camera is amazing and warm improve with each generation I congratulate you acquired a great team
P.s. the lightning cable is the original
- 11-03-2014, 03:12 PM #7iMore Newbie
- 39 Posts
How do I get my iPhone 5 to get past the home screen when I turn it on?
If the sleep/wake button (power button, top of phone) does not wake your phone it is broken. Remember iPhone 5's have a sleep wake button programme. There are some models which are eligible for a free repair. You can find out of your iPhone 5 is eligible by looking at the website.
Just a random one... Have you ever had the screen replaced? If you have, this may well be the reason it's not working. If you have had no unauthorised (not done by apple) mods, then it's probably software. Take it to apple to be restored if the button isn't working. They have a programme which can restore without button.
- By jpxyz in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 61Last Post: 11-15-2014, 11:52 AM
- By jpxyz in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 20Last Post: 11-14-2014, 05:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2014, 02:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2014, 12:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2014, 09:27 AM