How do I get my iPhone 5 to get past the home screen when I turn it on?

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
i have a problem with my iphone 5?

My iphone 5 is dead
When i charge it, he turn on automatically but the screen stay in home page (the one the shows up when you turn it up)
I try to do a reset (factory hard reset or another i conect to the pc with itunes) but doesn't work, i press home + on/off to shut down but he never turn off (i need to wait the batterys over and finaly turn off)

I cant do anything

I need help!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: i have a problem with my iphone 5?

My iphone 5 is dead
When i charge it, he turn on automatically but the screen stay in home page (the one the shows up when you turn it up)
I try to do a reset (factory hard reset or another i conect to the pc with itunes) but doesn't work, i press home + on/off to shut down but he never turn off (i need to wait the batterys over and finaly turn off)

I cant do anything

I need help!!!

What happens when you connect it to iTunes? If it recognises it you might want to do a restore from back up if you've for one.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Let me ask are you using the Apple cable or an off brand?

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site

Let me ask are you using the Apple cable or an off brand?

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Amazing! I can only imagine since I have not even seen one, I live in mexico and not the iphone 6 ah come here Good luck to you so you have to be amazing!
I love the iphone's camera is amazing and warm improve with each generation I congratulate you acquired a great team ��������

P.s. the lightning cable is the original

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site

I think it is the power button that does not work and because of that I can not do a reset: o Do you know how to make sure if the power button works?

katiejaneshore

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
If the sleep/wake button (power button, top of phone) does not wake your phone it is broken. Remember iPhone 5's have a sleep wake button programme. There are some models which are eligible for a free repair. You can find out of your iPhone 5 is eligible by looking at the website.
Just a random one... Have you ever had the screen replaced? If you have, this may well be the reason it's not working. If you have had no unauthorised (not done by apple) mods, then it's probably software. Take it to apple to be restored if the button isn't working. They have a programme which can restore without button.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73