- iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
Has my iPhone been hacked?
I recieved a message on my iPad that someone was making a Face Time call from (my device's name) iPhone. My iPhone was not being used for a call. I woke my phone and the lock screen was different and my icons had been rearranged. I went to Find My iPhone and there was another iPhone with my iPhone's name that was offline. For the past 2 days, I have noticed reduced battery usage also. Has my phone been hacked? What do I do now? Please help!
- 10-15-2014, 08:48 AM #2
Re: Has my iPhone been hacked?
Is there anyone else who knows your iCloud username and password? If so, then that person could have logged into their own Apple device with your iCloud credentials and used it for the FaceTime call. In regard to the rearranging of your icon and the different lock screen, I can only "assume" that someone wiped your iPhone remotely via the iCloud website. In any case, you need to contact Apple.
- By AB Lambert in forum iOS 8Replies: 11Last Post: 01-08-2015, 06:17 AM
- By tahabashir1991 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 10-20-2014, 07:35 AM
- By srfeiny in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2014, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2014, 07:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2014, 06:54 AM