- 09-27-2014, 06:32 AM #2
- 09-27-2014, 07:57 AM #4
- 09-27-2014, 09:40 AM #5
Emails also take space. Especially those with photos and videos. App cache takes space. Check your apps in "usage" in your settings. See if some have grown big. Facebook is bad about that. To get rid of excess cache, delete the app, then install it back. Notes in the Notes app take space. Some of it could be what is called "other". It's mostly broken files, old cache, and other junk. Sometimes "other" can take a lot of space. The remedy for that is to restore your phone as new. But that's a last resort measure. Check everything else first. Good luck.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- 09-28-2014, 08:33 AM #6
If you're still on iOS prior to 8.0.2, you likely have the update patch downloaded already to the phone, and that would be taking up some of that space. Also, I believe, crash/dump logs and other miscellaneous items.
- By JobSteves in forum iPhoneReplies: 28Last Post: 03-11-2015, 11:20 AM
- By Heisenberg in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2014, 09:32 PM
- By Shlink in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 06:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2014, 09:31 AM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2014, 12:29 PM