- iMore Beginner
- 84 Posts
Will the person who buys my iPhone 5 be able to get the battery replaced via Apple?
So it happens that I have the defective iPhone 5 battery and it is able to be replaced for free by Apple. If I do not replace it (due to me being 3 hrs away from an authorized Apple service store) do you think the buyer will be able to replace it no matter problem?
- Best AnswerSep 21 2014 | 6:12 pm EDT
Yes, the buyer will be able to take the device in to get the battery exchanged if it is one of the ones that are eligible..
- 09-21-2014, 06:12 PM #2
- By AliasWyvernspur in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-15-2014, 10:11 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2014, 08:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 07:37 AM
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2014, 09:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2014, 04:51 PM