Can't sync imported CDs on IOS 8

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello iPhone users, a friend of mine updated to iOS 8 on her Verizon iPhone 5 and ever since the update, cannot sync music she has imported to her library from CDs she bought from the store. They have worked just fine with iOS 7. After searching and searching, I haven't been able to find anything that really relates to iOS 8 or doesn't say "update iTunes and the phone" iTunes is up to date and is syncing everything else up just fine and the phone is obviously as updated as it will get. I don't know the steps she has taken to troubleshoot the problem since she is traveling for work so she hasn't really had the chance to tell me completely what she has done to troubleshoot or if she has done OTA or through iTunes for the update. Has anyone else had this problem so far or could it be some setting on the phone?

I'll be skyping with her tomorrow to walk her through some steps that I think could help like holding the power button and home button to reset the device and telling the phone not to sync her music and then having it resync the music. She says she has about 4.6GB left on her phone so sounds like space isn't the problem.

Thanks much

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2