Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Default How can I automatically send preset SMS messages when a call is not answered?

How do i make iPhone 5S 7.04 to Automatic send preset SMS when call is not answering ?
    thats option is important to me, plz help.

thx

Default Re: sms automatic when call not answered?

There is no native setting for that. It could be available via Jailbreak or a third party app, but I'm unaware of it.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: How can I automatically send preset SMS messages when a call is not answered?

thx,

any one know\use this option via jailbreak?
    jastroud likes this.

Default Re: How can I automatically send preset SMS messages when a call is not answered?

Welcome to iMore Eran

If it's an incoming call you have the option of picking preset SMS messages or create them by going to Settings>Phone then tap on Respond with text and create your own responses

You can reply to a call with a preset text. But you have to tap the option. If you're too busy to talk, you tap to send the text. But as far as I know, you can't just preset to answer with text when you're not there or sleeping. You have to initiate it when the call comes in. I don't have a clue about any jailbreak option.