Long shot if anyone knows, but I purchased a dirt cheap iPhone 5 at 199.99 outright from future shop.
They claimed it was a Rogers phone, well I found out its a Fido phone. My Rogers sim won't work at all and the most future shop will do is refund me my cash, which is out of the question.
So I'm wondering if anyone knows if Fido would wave their $50 unlock fee for me since I've purchased this phone outright (by law they have to unlock it), and there was such a gross error on futureshops part.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 06-08-2014, 08:13 PM #2
Re: Unlocking question
They are only obligated to unlock it if you have completed your contract or u buy it outright from them. They don't have to unlock it since u bought it from a 3rd party store. You can purchase a hardware unlock online or pay fido $50 to unlock it
- By Septembersrain in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 12Last Post: 06-11-2014, 07:43 PM
- By AlvinaSC in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 16Last Post: 06-10-2014, 04:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2014, 12:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:49 AM
- By 6500in6th in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:09 PM