iPhone 5 update failing
Please give me a solution on my following issue, and i am a very new to the iphone world.
I am using a Iphone 5. suddenly the phone showed "Searching" for signal and though i removed the sim card still it showed searching. I backed up the iphone through itune and tried to factory reset the phone (Initially i tried the option "network reset" but no use) but later i decided to update the firmware (since itune showed me popup msg about a update) without factory resetting it but unfortunately in the middle the update stopped and showed me a error message. both update and restore also failed. now the phone is in recovery mode, every time i plug in to itunes it recognizes my phone and installs the update and stopped in the middle as earlier. Please give me a solution. now my phone is in recovery mode and i cannot use it at all.
- 05-17-2014, 06:25 PM #2
- 05-18-2014, 12:05 PM #3
- 05-18-2014, 12:37 PM #4
Re: Iphone 5 Update failed
As far as your other issue goes: If you haven't already, update iTunes on your computer. Look for the update in "Help" in the above menu. "Check for updates." If the problem continues, delete iTunes and re-install it. This used to happen to me on occasion when doing a restore and that would be the solution for me other than restoring on a different computer.
- By Wal Fetoshi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2014, 07:43 AM
- By Oonaghmcd in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 09:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 07:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 05:10 AM
- By Dezignhd in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:51 PM