Caller can't hear me on approximately 2 out of every 3 calls

Russf1958

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
Hope someone can help. I have a 6 month old iPhone 5 approximately 2out of 3 calls I receive the caller on the other end of the links can't here meI have taken it back to the purchase place and they say all volumes are turned up high. Any help with the similar problem and fix appreciated

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you certain you are not covering the mic or face selecting the mute option on the call screen? If you're certain, try resetting the Network settings. Setting - General - Reset - "Reset Network Settings". If that doesn't help, you should consider restoring your device and setting it up as new. If that still doesn't fix the problem, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store.

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Will that erase my network passwords? I don't do much talking but Mama and dh and both have said lately I'm breaking up and I'm at the house where I usually have calls.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Will that erase my network passwords? I don't do much talking but Mama and dh and both have said lately I'm breaking up and I'm at the house where I usually have calls.
Erase "network settings" will only erase the passcode of your Wi-Fi network from the device, in this regard, however, all you have to do is re-enter it. Any other passwords/passcodes are unaffected.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen