- iMore Newbie
- 22 Posts
Facebook doesn't show any photo I've tried to upload via the Photos app
I don't know if its due to iOS 7.1 or the app itself causes this, but whenever I try to upload a photo directly from the Photos app, Facebook doesn't show any photo I've tried to upload. I'm signed in via setting, enabled any restriction, deleted the app and installed it again, restarted my iPhone, all in vain.
Also when there are countless photos on some random album on Facebook(even on one of mine) the app slows down and freezes.
Has this happened to anyone else? If thats the case, what could I do to fix this. Its annoying. 😕
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
- 03-24-2014, 10:47 PM #2
re: Facebook doesn't show any photo I've tried to upload via the Photos app
Can't say I have, actually uploaded 9 photos yesterday no issues. And it looks like you have tried everything. Except maybe deleting FB, close out all apps, restart device then reinstall FB. Outside of that maybe contacting FB, Contact Facebook and Facebook Support | Facebook Help Center | Facebook . Hope it works out for you.
- By Jaguarr40 in forum App StoreReplies: 14Last Post: 03-25-2014, 11:18 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-25-2014, 11:12 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum CarPlayReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2014, 10:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2014, 09:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2014, 08:20 AM