I've got a iphone 5 yesterday I plugged it in to charge then the screen died slowly, I got the phone to turn on by holding the power on button and the home button. took it to a shop, that said it'll be the charger pin, this was replaced I still had the problem, they said I can only charge it via mac or PC?, but I kept taking my cables in and out now it's working but the charge is going rapidly, will this problem actually be the battery?
- 03-23-2014, 06:37 AM #2
- By jakea95 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2014, 08:49 AM
- By mpgo4th in forum iPhoneReplies: 8Last Post: 03-23-2014, 02:54 PM
- By saurabh mantri in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2014, 02:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-22-2014, 02:11 PM
- By SaMaster14 in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2014, 08:19 AM