- 03-16-2014, 12:51 PM #2
Is my AT&T iPhone 5 unlocked...
Ok, I recently received the instructions to unlock from AT&T. I will run that process today. I'm traveling to Mexico and intend on purchasing a pre-paid SIM while I'm there. I'd like to be confident in knowing it is in fact unlocked before I go. I don't have access to another carriers SIM. Is there any other way to confirm it is unlocked?
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
- 03-16-2014, 01:08 PM #4
- 03-16-2014, 01:32 PM #6
- 03-16-2014, 01:39 PM #7
- 03-16-2014, 01:46 PM #8
- 03-16-2014, 01:46 PM #9
- 03-16-2014, 01:55 PM #11
- 03-16-2014, 04:19 PM #12
Re: Is my AT&T iPhone 5 unlocked...
Just in case someone finds this later, and is buying a second hand phone that is said to be unlocked (and you therefore won't get this screen), Apple, or the original carrier, can tell you if it's unlocked too.
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 14Last Post: 04-25-2014, 05:04 PM
- By superipad99 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2014, 05:34 AM
- By Katherine464 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 11Last Post: 04-02-2014, 12:34 PM
- By parker5011 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 09:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:35 PM