iPhone 5 Has a Pink Rectangle on Screen?
I just noticed this recently on my mom's iPhone, she bought it on Launch day so it is completely out of warranty. Is there any way to get this replaced? I read that if it was still under warranty they would have replaced it, but this was just recently noticed. Is there anyway to get rid of it, or maybe get replaced?
- 03-14-2014, 08:04 PM #2
- 03-15-2014, 12:48 PM #3
- 03-22-2014, 05:07 AM #5
- 04-30-2014, 03:16 AM #6Banned
- 2 Posts
Re: iPhone 5 Has a Pink Rectangle on Screen?
That might be caused by lcd aging problem, you can get a lcd screen replaced.
You may be interested in this screen:
Best Touch Panel Digitizer - Cheap Lcd Screen for Iphone 5 5g Display front Assembly Touch Panel Digitizer Full Set Black White Af195 Online with $31.63/Piece | DHgate
- 04-30-2014, 03:26 AM #7
- 09-27-2014, 02:40 AM #8iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhoneReplies: 93Last Post: 07-30-2014, 10:56 AM
- By saif31 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 17Last Post: 05-15-2014, 06:39 PM
- By Kashan Osama in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2014, 02:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 06:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 05:58 PM