iPhone 5 crashes sometimes while charging

attraction_93

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Before time my iphone 5 camera crashed once or twice and it just crushed again. I click on the icon, the camera starts, then those purple lines comes up and the screen goes black with purple lines then it comes back to normal.
Also just before that for a first time my iphone restarted for no reason. I just unlocked it and it went the white screen with the black apple logo.It never happened before...
I've noticed its doing those crushes sometimes when I am charging it. It's not happening everytime, but sometimes it happens. Is it just my iphone or its ios7 bug?
I cant take it to the genius bar, cause we don't have apple stores in Bulgaria and I have babied this phone so much since the day I bought it that I prefer not to send it in a box to apple, cause I am not sure how it will look when I get it back.

attraction_93

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like it's software I recommend you backup and reinstall

Oh I feel kinda relieved. If it's software I may try to fix it and may not cause its not happening often and with the new updates it will go off right? I am worried, that it might be hardware cause its happening only when its charging and I think I might be puling the cable too much so the jack is causing problems to the hardware or even have defective charging port and if its so I will have to deal with myself and send it to apple,cause I have like 6 months warranty left.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73