- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Slow wifi on iphone 5
Hello everyone, I've had trouble with the my wifi for ages with my iphone 5 and it's really started to annoy me. I've searched the web and hear that it's a really common problem. I've reset router, tried renew lease and put a different DNS code in and it's still exactly the same. I've tested in on speednet and it is normally around 1.17mb on the speednet app and on my celluar it's 6.30ish. Anyway it's a lot faster on 3G and the wifi is ridiculously slow. Anybody managed to fix the problem with slow wifi on the iphone 5
- 10-21-2013, 12:07 PM #2
- 10-21-2013, 12:57 PM #3
- 10-21-2013, 01:13 PM #4
Re: Slow wifi on iphone 5
WiFi working great on mine and all the broken ones i fix for my customers seem to be working well to.
Do you have another device to test the WiFi on? What should it be normally?
Try changing the server on the speedtest.net app.. Im in Dallas and i know 1 or 2 of the servers generally gives me a slower then normal reading. Ive found a 50% difference in speed tests when using different servers.
- By Ventus221 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 17Last Post: 11-08-2013, 11:19 AM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPad AirReplies: 35Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2013, 03:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 07:54 AM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 06:07 AM