Love the look of a "worn" iPhone

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Call me crazy, but I have always had my iPhones locked up and sealed away in a case because I couldn't stand the thought of getting it damaged. I was in a meeting this morning and one of my co workers pulled out their iPhone 5 and you could tell this phone had been dropped and abused a few times. The more I looked at his phone the better it started to look to me. Around the bezel was chipped up and missing paint but it had character. Maybe it's just me but I found it very cool looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Screen scratches would be a no go for me. I'm a little less worried about the body, but not going out of my way to induce either.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Dings & scratches?! This is madness! I couldn't handle it. My iPhone goes straight from the box, and into a LifeProof. I even throw on the latex gloves when handling it for the first time, & when swapping cases.

No fingerprints, smudges, scratches, Ever! Ever!
Everrrrrr!!!!!

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Dings & scratches?! This is madness! I couldn't handle it. My iPhone goes straight from the box, and into a LifeProof. I even throw on the latex gloves when handling it for the first time, & when swapping cases.

Everrrrrr!!!!!

Wow that's extreme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
After reading what I wrote it, I was like yeah, I'm crazy, lol.
I bought my 64gb iPhone 5 off contract, even though I have insurance on it, I'm still treating this thing like Smeagol treats his precious.

I'm with you man (except for the gloves )
It's a computer so I treat it as carefully as my MacBook Air.
Good Luck

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Everrrrrr!!!!!

Now that's extreme!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73