Dead pixels - can I get a new device?
I have Apple Care, and recently, I've seen a number of dead pixels popping up on my screen. They are small, and only really visible on lighter and white backgrounds, but I must say it does get annoying.
With Apple care, similar to the top power button not working, is this a normal issue where a replacement is given?
Also... will I get an iPhone5, or will it be an upgrade to a 5s (or would they try and give me a 5c) if there are no more iPhone5 models in production.
- 10-09-2013, 11:14 AM #2
- 10-09-2013, 11:15 AM #3
- 10-09-2013, 11:15 AM #4
- 10-09-2013, 12:18 PM #6
- 10-09-2013, 01:22 PM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2013, 06:31 AM
- By Harold Irizarry in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 09:18 AM
- By Ipheuria in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 09:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:48 AM